First aid kits
The DASMED company is also offering first aid supplies. It is everything what a bystander needs on the scene to provide first aid safely and effectively.
- first aid kits;
- tourist first aid kits;
- car first aid kits.
Each of them was created by practitioners, tested in difficult terrain conditions, and above all made of the highest quality materials in Poland. It is the equipment we work on during our courses, and we also use it in our private life.
The standard equipment of our first aid kit includes as many as 30 elements, which we modify depending on the needs of our clients:
- sterile gauze 1m2 - 1 pc.
- sterile gauze 1/4 m2 - 2 pcs.
- elastic bandage 8cm x 4m - 1 pc.
- knitted band 10cm x 4m - 2 pcs.
- knitted headband 5cm x 4m - 2 pcs.
- triangular scarf - 2 pcs.
- nitrile gloves - 2 pairs
- NRC insulating blanket - 1 pc.
- rescue scissors 19cm - 1 pc.
- dressing mesh size 6 - 1 pc.
- saline 0.9% NaCl 10ml - 2 pcs.
- resuscitation mask - 1 pc.
- surgical mask - 2 pcs.
- plaster without dressing 2.5 cm x 5 m - 1 pc.
- plaster with a dressing 6cm x 10cm - 3 pcs.
- disinfection pad with alcohol - 2 pcs.
- hydrogel dressing 10cm x 12cm - 1 pc.
- pen - 1 pc.
- first aid instructions - 1 pc.
- reflective vest - 1 pc.
The composition of the first aid kit is designed to help with the most common injuries, cuts, burns, or life-threatening conditions such as massive hemorrhage, loss of consciousness, or sudden cardiac arrest.