First Aid - Basic Course in English
This training is conducted in English and focuses on the most common life-threatening emergencies at home, on the way to work and in free time.
Duration: 5 hours
- safety of the first-aider, the emergency scene and the casualties;
- legal obligations related to First Aid;
- alerting emergency services;
- casualty assessment, recovery position;
- life-threatening conditions (chest pain, seizures, dyspnoea);
- basic life support in an adult and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator;
- foreign body airway obstruction in an adult;
- bleeding control, trauma assessment;
- simulated scenarios.