European Resuscitation Council Certified Courses
BLS / AED Basic Course
Basic life support course and the use of an Automatic External Defibrillator.
Classes conducted by instructors of the Polish Resuscitation Council.
- identification of a life-threatening condition;
- airway and ventilation management (use of a CPR mask, face barrier);
- chest compressions;
- responding to foreign body airway obstruction;
- recovery position;
- operating an Automatic External Defibrillator with BLS elements.
BLS / AED instructor course
The course focuses on teaching techniques for adults.
The course requirements are: over 18 years of age, and a graduate of the ERC BLS / AED basic course.
- training with the use of the 4-step method;
- techniques for teaching resuscitation to adults;
- principles of conducting lectures, practical exercises and presentations;
- rules of examination and assessment.